Pages

Friday, March 7, 2014

30 Day Happiness Challenge. Day 7!

I remember my entry for last time for this very topic.  It's very hard to top Brad Pitt's smile.  Trust me.  But this year, I am expanding my horizons!


I bring you the wonderousness that is none other than Benedict Cumberbatch:


Do I know how to link to it as a gif?  I don't actually know!  Gif magic!

And Michael Fassbender:


Yeah, okay.  So Brad Pitt ended up being in this picture.  That was a complete coincidence.  I promise!

And because she is one of the most beautiful:


The lovely, Eva Green.

Oh, famous people.  You're so lovely.





5 comments:

  1. :D

    Isn't he wonderful!? * swoon!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charming for sure, but I prefer Tom Hiddleston. Death by tall, skinny, British men!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading your 30 days of happiness posts (backward) and am backtracking here to share my new found appreciation of Britishguy Cummerbund. I actually watched some of his work and he's amazing. That voice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) British people and their voices!

    ReplyDelete